Mandatory Department Application
If you are a current University of Florida student (for example UF PharmD), STOP. Do not complete the nondegree application. Instead, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your UFID and the course name and number you wish to take.
Complete the Non Degree application form.
*You must submit this application again if you wish to take courses in subsequent semesters.
When completing and submitting the application, please note:
- Choose "THE COLLEGE OF PHARMACY - Forensic Sciences/Pharmaceutical Chem/Clinical Tox" in the "College" dropdown box
- If you already have a UFID please provide it. If you do not, leave that section blank, as you will be issued a UFID.
- Please provide the reason you are applying as a non-degree student. (For example: to take an elective towards your PharmD).
- Course information must be entered on the application, but is not required for our program. Please enter n/a in the first prefix and number (both) fields.
- Enter your residency information. The residency of our students has no bearing on tuition cost for our program, but this information is required by the University of Florida.
- If you are a non-Florida resident, check the appropriate box.
- If you are a Florida resident, fully complete the "Residency Information" section, including the numbers and original issue dates for two of these three identifying documents:
- Driver's License
- Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration
- If you are not located in the United States please type in "Not Applicable" in the area asking for US VISA information.
- Add @ufl.edu to your ‘safe list’ on your email account. If you receive any emails from our office or the Office of the University Registrar regarding your application, you must respond.
We will begin processing non-degree applications once registration opens for that semester. Please check our critical dates here. If approved, we will email you with instructions on how to submit a registration request.